When someone makes a purchase through your store, you will receive an email notification and the order will show up in your account Dashboard.
- The customer enters their shipping and billing info and submit payment
- The customer is charged for the order immediately and the order is created
For Stampr Marketplace products:
- On behalf of the user, Stampr will pack and ship the order to the customer. No action is required by you to make this happen.
- An order confirmation email is sent to the customer letting them know their order has shipped.
- The customer receives the package as if you sent it. Your store information will be on the materials.
If a customer needs to return an item, they would have to contact you to initiate it. We do not talk to your customers directly, and all returns/requests must go through you.